"Wednesday morning, we had our photo shoot with my cousin’s wife, Jessica. How excited I was! It proved to be a perfect morning at the Portofino. We took our time strolling down cobblestoned-sidewalks and watching birds and counting boats and pretending we were in Venice. It marked the first time we have ever had our photos professionally taken - and Jess and her superior talent did not disappoint. I will admit to being a little nervous going in - but I cannot even begin to tell you what a marvelous experience it was. How relaxing it was, how fun it was, how easy it was for this control-loving lady to hand over the reigns. It made a big difference - and was as easy as breathing - completely trusting that lovely face on the other side of the lens. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Jess work. Truthfully, the morning made me love her even more. Which is saying an awful lot. Yes. The whole thing made my heart sing."
[ excerpt from the post christmas ]
Thanks, again, Jess. Thanks for making the Thomases Three shine. How thankful we are that our family is full of such beautiful people as yourself. Love you, Gorgeous.
Thank you ... for everything.


































3 comments:
And now you get tears in return! Thank you so much for your lovely words ... and all that you do, and have done for me. This morning will be forever a memory that i cherish because it truly was a wonderful time! Love you so much!!!!
i looooove these!!!!
I know I already told you on facebook, but I absolutely love these photos. Your family is portrayed so beautifully. Ammon is adorable and you my lovely cousin are gorgeous! Treasure these forever. Love you guys.
Post a Comment