Okay, folks.
Consider me a good friend. Consider me crazy. Consider me behind. Consider me Superwoman for doing this in the first place.
I was chosen to participate in two blog tags last year. Exactly one year ago, to be exact. Obviously, I never got around to it. Like so many other things. I need to right both of those things now ... because I love both of these ladies with all my heart and half my liver. And because I’m honored that they selected me.
My first tag, was the Beautiful Blogger Award.
I was selected by my dear friend Becky. Whom I admire so very much. She is an excellent mother to her 3 boys. She is crafty and clever and brave. She has helped me out in times of need. She has rescued me from figurative pits. She has laughed with me and mourned with me. My life is a brighter, better place because I know her. And that would be enough. But I can call her ‘friend’ ... and for that, I owe her the world.
Thank you, Becky. I love you.
The rules of this tag are to share 7 things about yourself (yikes), and then nominate 5 other beautiful bloggers (always a difficult thing to do).
My 7 things:
- I can ride roller coasters all the day long ... but automatic car washes me the sickest kind of ill.
- I am not an indecisive person - contrary to popular belief - but I hate making decisions for other people. I am overly paranoid about choosing something that they won’t like. So, in those situations, I tend to hem and hah and waft around and give the appearance that I couldn’t make a decision to save my life.
- I will admit to not being creative in the kitchen. However, over the years, I have become very proficient at modifying recipes. I’m actually a good cook. Who the heck would have thought?
- I don’t wear lots of makeup in the first place - but I rarely use eye shadow. The reason? It’s not because I don’t have time or because I don’t want to. It’s because I have naturally shaded eyelids. I believe it’s called fatigue.
- I dream in all five senses. And often in black-and-white.
- I want to travel the world.
- I am believed by the world at large, to be 12 years old. This curse has recently come back to haunt me. I’m positive that one day I’ll be thankful. Until then, I plan to wear by driver’s license around my neck.
And I thought that was hard. Sigh. The real hard part is yet to be. Choosing only 5 beautiful bloggers was oh-so hard. There are many blogs that I follow and so many bloggers that I admire. If I had to choose only 5:
- Becky ... I know she already did it. Maybe she could do it again? Heck ... it’s been a year.
- Laci ... you’ll see why in my next post.
- Hila ... because she’s Hila! And she is incredibly awesome. And because I love her and miss her greatly.
- Amber ... because she equals ‘beautiful’. In every way.
- Jessica ... because I love her and she understands me. She knows why and that is enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment