Tuesday, December 14, 2010

shane and shelby | sneak peek

8 comments:

Jessica Swatts said...

Beautiful, love! Just ... GORGE!!!!
You have such a knack for capturing all the details! I love it ALL!

Love you!

the happy thomas family said...

thanks so much, jess. i think you are GORGE! ;)

love you so ... looking forward to next week!

Anonymous said...

Stacy! You amaze me more every single time you post photos. These are absolutely breathtaking! Such treasures! I can't say enough about your amazing talent, girl!

the happy thomas family said...

thanks, sandy!

The Phipps said...

Love, love, love them!!!!

the happy thomas family said...

thanks so much, monique!

Nilla said...

How happy I am for Shelby!!! It doesn't really seem possible to me that she can be old enough to get married! Again, how the time flies. She was a lovely bride (no surprise, as she is a beautiful woman) and she looks so radiantly happy! Please give her my best. It warms my heart to see this. And great picture taking (as if there were a doubt...)! I know she will treasure these always.

the happy thomas family said...

thanks, hila! love you!