Okay, then. Here it is.

Add to this already be-a-utiful equation: one screaming, naked almost-three-year old; twenty-five DVDs, smudged and clawed past recognition; dust bunnies the size of Secretariat; about fifty in-process projects all over the house … inside and out (yes, I did mean ‘fifty’); partially arranged Halloween decorations; eight decoration boxes stacked in my bedroom, to include one Christmas box … and all the spring/summer decorations that need to be stored … and the piles of everyday décor that are not being used during the holidays; one empty Oreo package; Oreo crumbs sprinkled wherever I have been sitting; very notable divots in our hardwood floors … caused by thrown Hotwheels; one couch cushion successfully ripped from the back of the couch; the aftermath of ‘the’ crock-pot fiasco of last Sunday; an empty Excedrin bottle ... because the almost-three-year old tantrum stomping is really getting on my nerves; and a dismantled wireless router. Do that, and you can begin to get a more complete picture of life when you’re part of the Thomases Three.
Hope you’re happy.
Seriously, though. We’ve been a little preoccupied of late. I’m working towards a full recovery of my lackluster blogging. And the gratification of all my previous lame, vain promises. Really … I mean it this time. Mainly because I need to clean off my harddrive.
So, until then. If you see an impressively large mushroom cloud looming over Abbeville … just ignore it. Or blame it on the brush burning that’s been going on lately. Which is forcing me to contemplate purchasing stock in Kleenex. And, if you see a woman that looks arguably like me, running maniacally down the street … please turn me in. I may just prefer a padded cell right now. At least it would be quiet … and maybe clean.
And I want to start potty training? I must be out of my mind. Or something like it.
5 comments:
Oh, you are too funny! I love it! Well worth the wait!
Potty training: So is that the reason for the naked three year old, or did he just do that on his own?
haha, jess. no ... the 'naked' wasn't because of potty training. potty training continues to elude us. just consider the 'naked' one of the the many freak accidents that make up my day. :)
Stacy- Have you been throwing Hotwheels? Tee hee. I feel partly responsible for your absence since you've been working on projects for me. For that I'm eternally grateful. Jacob's gift is going to be cherished and I love my family photos. Thank you for the time, love, sacrifice, and energy you put in to each project. It for sure will never be forgotten. Love ya.
Oh I forgot to mention the sleep sacrificed.
It's never a dull moment at the Thomas house.
oh, you're so welcome, becky. i've loved doing it!
Post a Comment