Saturday, October 4, 2008
tag #1 – abc tag
I was tagged twice in the same day. My friend, Carrie, tagged me first. So here goes…
A is for your age: 23… I seriously had to think about this first…
B is for burger of choice: Hard Rock Burger
C is for the car you drive: Mazda 3
D is for your dog's name: We currently don’t have a dog, but I’ll mention Lacy Marie… she was my baby. Still is...
E is for essential item you use every day: Chapstick
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Jon & Kate Plus Eight on TLC… did you know that they would love to adopt a girl from Korea? They want to know what “just one” is like. I found that out in an article I read last night in the check-out line at Wal-Mart. And yes, it is horrible that I have the time to read a whole article while waiting to check-out.
G is for favorite game: Any card games
H is for home state: Alabama
I is for instruments you play: Piano
J is for favorite juice: Hard one because I love juice… orange juice with lots of pulp or cran-grape juice
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Probably shouldn’t answer this one…
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Ruby Tuesday’s
M is for your favorite Muppet: Another hard one in our house… I consider all Jim Henson characters Muppets (i.e.: Muppets, Fraggles, Sesames...). So, I’ll say: Sprocket, Boober and Cantus from Fraggle Rock; Grover, Count, Guy Smiley from Sesame Street; Kermit, Dr. Teeth and Rowlf from Muppet fame.
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 nights when I had Ammon. Only had to be 2, but…
P is for people you were with today: Ammon and Brian
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: What is quiet time? If I had any of it, I would probably work on my laundry list of projects or read a book.
R is for biggest regret: I’ve had several, all of the same size.
S is for status: Married for almost 5 years... this Christmas.
T is for time you woke up today: Later than I needed to…
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I can do anything with my feet (i.e.: write, pick things up, I won’t mention anything else…). Ammon inherited my feet/toe abilities.
V is for vegetable you love: Tomatoes
W is for worst habit: Procrastination
X is for x-rays you've had: My arm and foot.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Is chocolate milk considered a food?
Z is for zodiac: Cancer
I tag: Kristy, Tiffane, Hila, Kim, Kira
The rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Fill in your own info. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…
A is for your age: 23… I seriously had to think about this first…
B is for burger of choice: Hard Rock Burger
C is for the car you drive: Mazda 3
D is for your dog's name: We currently don’t have a dog, but I’ll mention Lacy Marie… she was my baby. Still is...
E is for essential item you use every day: Chapstick
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Jon & Kate Plus Eight on TLC… did you know that they would love to adopt a girl from Korea? They want to know what “just one” is like. I found that out in an article I read last night in the check-out line at Wal-Mart. And yes, it is horrible that I have the time to read a whole article while waiting to check-out.
G is for favorite game: Any card games
H is for home state: Alabama
I is for instruments you play: Piano
J is for favorite juice: Hard one because I love juice… orange juice with lots of pulp or cran-grape juice
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Probably shouldn’t answer this one…
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Ruby Tuesday’s
M is for your favorite Muppet: Another hard one in our house… I consider all Jim Henson characters Muppets (i.e.: Muppets, Fraggles, Sesames...). So, I’ll say: Sprocket, Boober and Cantus from Fraggle Rock; Grover, Count, Guy Smiley from Sesame Street; Kermit, Dr. Teeth and Rowlf from Muppet fame.
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays: 3 nights when I had Ammon. Only had to be 2, but…
P is for people you were with today: Ammon and Brian
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: What is quiet time? If I had any of it, I would probably work on my laundry list of projects or read a book.
R is for biggest regret: I’ve had several, all of the same size.
S is for status: Married for almost 5 years... this Christmas.
T is for time you woke up today: Later than I needed to…
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I can do anything with my feet (i.e.: write, pick things up, I won’t mention anything else…). Ammon inherited my feet/toe abilities.
V is for vegetable you love: Tomatoes
W is for worst habit: Procrastination
X is for x-rays you've had: My arm and foot.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Is chocolate milk considered a food?
Z is for zodiac: Cancer
I tag: Kristy, Tiffane, Hila, Kim, Kira
The rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Fill in your own info. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was neat :). I learned a lot about you... Like about the feet! I'll do mine, I promise! I have 2 tags to do now... I'm such a blog-slacker.
Post a Comment