Remember that Twilight character quiz I posted a bit ago? Well, I really wanted Brian to take the male version of it… but I was hesitant. First of all, he would laugh in my face. Second of all, he would give me that “Why?” look. Third of all… he wouldn’t be an Edward. Of this I was certain. He would be a Carlisle. Which is perfectly fine… I like Carlisle, too.
Well, that Brian of mine surprised me once again. He saw that post and got me talking about it. I told him that I already knew who he would be so there was no point in him taking the quiz. Of course, he shocked me with, “Well, I want to do it.”.
So he did. Even though he had no idea what any of it was about. And, sure enough, he is a Carlisle. Surprise, surprise.
Afterwards, I decided to take the quiz again. Just for kicks and giggles. I remembered buzzing through the questions/answers the first time… just answering with the first thing that came to my mind. This time, I decided to really sit and think about the questions… and then give the best answer after a lot of thought. Well, this time I turned out to be an Esme rather than a Bella.

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
I don’t mind being an Esme. Really, when I first did this quiz I thought I would be an Esme (…or an Alice…). And it is proof – once again – that Brian and I are a perfect fit. Esme is Carlisle’s wife. Funny, no?
So, I guess I am on the fence, personality speaking. One point in either direction and my character changes. Because, truth be told, I do share similarities with both. It just lends fuel to that question, “Who the heck am I?”.

2 comments:
That is hilarious b/c I was Alice and Jacob was Jasper!
=)
I don't think that I could PAY chris to take the test...he would die. But that is sort of cool that Brian was your perfect match.
Post a Comment