Just by looking at the expression on my face, can you tell in what picture I am really excited about being pregnant – even though I lost over 20 pounds due to, what do they call it… “morning sickness”? Can you also tell in what picture I am really, really done with the whole pregnant thing? As much as I enjoyed being able to feel my little one inside of me and know all that my body was doing to house that little life – I really do not miss it. I've moved on to something much better.I finished my pregnancy book today – all except the “labor” part. As I honestly do not remember any of that, I will be enlisting Brian’s help to complete that section. I’m missing a whole evening from my memory – I guess that’s a good thing. They say you forget for a reason.
It was another “I refuse to take a nap” day in the Thomas home. Even though I was begging for one, someone else had other plans for me. We’ll see how Ammon sleeps tonight… Brian and I have our fingers and toes crossed.
3 comments:
I cannot believe how big that belly is. You were so cute pregnant. I wish I could have seen you! :)
I'm starting to related more to the latter picture and I still have two more months to go, haaa
you were cute preggo, but you are much cuter holding the little boy next to your face! =] Here's hoping he sleeps tonight, because I wanna go shopping with you and kristy tomorrow! =]
Post a Comment