
I am desperately attempting to shed the last few post-Ammon pounds that are hanging on for dear life. But how can I even possibly think about exercising when I have a house full of such a yummy treat? If I am ever going to get rid of this stuff, I have to keep eating it, right? Such observation is working against my struggle to get fit, I think. Only time will tell...
Ammon has discovered the benefits of, and the amusement of, the fake cry. He gets added attention – which he adores. All day long he has been pouting, smiling, and then laughing, pouting, smiling, and then laughing… and so on. We have found him to be a proficient pouter. He has been fussing most of the day – but has had a very difficult time keeping a straight face while doing so. Of course, I laugh back at him which gives him the added attention he adores... which starts the whole game all over again.
Ammon has also found his voice… he has been talking all day. It is so fun to hear him babbling and cooing; wondering what he must be thinking. Everything is so new to him – I wish I could take a peek into his mind and see things the way he sees them. There is so much that I want to teach and show him, but I find that he is the one teaching me. I have so much more to learn, and I cherish the opportunity that I have to be his mom.
1 comment:
I vote for the peppermint bark!
Post a Comment