Thursday, April 3, 2008

i've been tagged...

Yes, that’s right. I’ve been tagged. I was wondering how long it would be before I had to do one of these thingamajigs. Two posts in one day... now that's something. Well, here goes… most of these things aren’t news to most of you guys:

1… When I am mad I rearrange furniture.
2… When I am home by myself I have to have the television on. I don’t have to have the volume turned up and I don’t have to be in the same room – I can hear the humming of the television and that somehow calms me down (I don’t like being by myself at night).
3… I have a very vivid imagination and good memory. If I have watched something even remotely scary or start humming a scary sounding tune – I will freak myself out. I will see things that are not there. This can happen months or even years after I see something scary – if the mood catches me just right, that’s all it takes for me to remember.
4… I have super-sonic hearing. I know when people are talking about me – I don’t even have to hear my name mentioned and I can be in a completely different part of the house.
5… I love textures. I once made my mom stop the car so that I could feel a freshly paved road (she will be so proud of me for sharing this).
6… I love the flavor combination of pretzels and sharp cheddar cheese. I have figured the perfect ratio of pretzels (it has to be pretzel sticks) to cubes of cheese.
7… My dreams come true. I have dreams that document a normal day (i.e.: sitting on a couch, eating a certain food in a certain place, saying a certain thing) and a few weeks later – it will happen. Crazy déjà vu.

I don’t even know who to tag in return… most of the folks I know have already done it. I’ll tag Kristy, Becky, Kim, Hila, Stefanie and Tiffane.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

These were neat. I didn't know any of them (except the one about scary stuff, and that you alluded to the dream thing in a previous post). How hilarious about the newly paved road, though. And coolness about knowing the perfect combo of pretzels and cheese... my kind of snack (you know, anything with cheese...)

Kira =] said...

Super-sonic hearing, yah except it drives me nuts to hear the tv hum. I've always wanted to feel a newly paved road. Why haven't i stopped before? Thanks. =]