We - the Thomases Three - want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Ours wasn't exactly ideal; however, we are thankful nonetheless.Thursday, November 26, 2009
We - the Thomases Three - want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Ours wasn't exactly ideal; however, we are thankful nonetheless.We hope that you and yours have much to be grateful for this year. And - more importantly - that you are able to realize all that we should be grateful for - this season and always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I think I win the award for BLOG NEGLECT. I have not posted since Montana and I have not even been on here since October! I just saw your post for the Blog Award Nomination (I figured if I commented on it, you would not see it). You my dear, are amazing! It has been an incredible journey to see you grow into the beautiful woman that you are. It has been a blast being in this family! Who would have thought that we would be sitting on a floor in a movie theater waiting to trample our way into New Moon!?!?! So much fun! Keep making me smile with your posts! Hopefully things will slow down at least to Audubon speed so I can do some catching up. Love ya!
Post a Comment