Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry people. I couldn't help myself. Blame Kira. She started it.

5 comments:

*Lyndsey said...

bah humbug.

I'm going to have to see it though. I may have to make the trip to Dothan and see it during the midnight premier with my girls. Boy wouldn't be caught DEAD at the theatre.

I was just wondering where have you been?! Your blog is sadly neglected. I can hear it crying him here.

the happy thomas family said...

i know. i'm hoping that things will be better with this movie (you know, more money, different director).

i've emailed you my response to the rest.

Mitchell4 said...

How's the puzzle going?

the happy thomas family said...

ha ... oh, ha ha ha.

not well.

the laster family said...

so have we decided??? are we coming up there or vice versa? i would really like to come up there if mom, amy and jess can come too.