Friday, August 21, 2009

boys and their joys

This is a very, very old picture. A very old picture that - after all this time - I find I still want to share. I want to share this simple glimpse into our everyday life because... I love it. My boys. My boys and their joys. Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen toys, to be exact. And, to quote Brian, "And this is only the first phase!" Of course, the second phase has come and gone - yet I still adore this photograph that I snapped on the sly.

Love seeing my boys together. Love seeing my boys so in their element. Just, you know... love my boys.

5 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

awe Those guys are in heaven. That's a great picture. Since Mark and them are moving he passed along a generous amount boxes and bags full of Star Wars stuff. I need to get a picture cuz your right, there is something about watching your boys and their joys. Thanks for the inspiration

*Lyndsey said...

I love that picture!

the happy thomas family said...

thanks ... i'm glad i caught that moment. i was on the phone on the other side of the store, and just glanced over, saw what was going down, reached into my diaper bag, grabbed the camera, and snapped. it's one of those priceless moments.

becky --- where are ashley and mark off to? last time i talked to her it was undecided.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! What a great picture!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.