Sunday, April 15, 2012

chris and heather | teaser


Just a little piece
of a pretty incredible afternoon.
And one I was honored to be a part of.
Stay tuned for more.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! What a beautiful location... the flowers are great! ...and the couple is great, too!! :)

...and I like the new look of your blog!

Saraz said...

Incredible Stacy! Love,love, love these.....almost as much as you can tell your two "subjects" love each other !

Mitchell4 said...

Wow Stacy. Incredible job. Just beautiful!! Your blog looks great too. I love it.

Nilla said...

wow! Fabulous as always! Love your talent :). Love you even more :).

Jessica Swatts said...

Is it possible that you just keep getting better and better? ! Just when I think I've seen the most beautiful photos, you go and make more! Lovely! Love you!

*Lyndsey said...

These are just wonderful! You always manage to capture their personalities just perfectly. <3

Kira =] said...

So amazing!! YOu have such a talent & skill for capturing emotion!

Anonymous said...

i love it!! sooooo excited for you to do ours!! :)