The week following Christmas, we had the pleasure of having some of our family in town for a visit. We always look forward to this time, and we always cherish it. The week we spent with them was ... well, to be honest, interesting. But together - we survived it. And, in retrospect, I don’t think I’d have had it any other way.
How we love our family. I’ve said it before. I’ll, undoubtedly, say it again. We certainly don’t get to see them as often as we’d like. But the times that we do get to share with them are priceless treasures - ones that we hold close to our hearts. And we hold them tightly.
This day, as we traipsed across our families’ land where our roots run deep - I felt as though my heart was fit to burst.
Thank you Jacob, Laci, Jade and Gabriel. Thank you for the love that abounded that week. Thank you for the love we feel always. Thank you, for being you.
My ‘favorite session’ is constantly in a state of change. This one - ah, well. It surely holds the title.
Enjoy.
2 comments:
Oh my love! Pop of color in a brown field... Gorgeous! Next time we get a chance to see each other, it's your turn to show off your talent with my family. Only if you are willing, of course! Love all that you do, talented, sweet woman!
I seriously can not stop looking at these pictures. They are so beautiful! And I am so amazed at how you were able to capture my kids. It's official, you are now my yearly photographer. :)
Post a Comment