Sunday, August 29, 2010

the richins family | sneak peek

My heart stuttered when he called her, ‘Blue Eyes’.

And then it faltered completely when he said, “You beautiful girl, you.

And I was hooked. They had me at, “Hello”.

What a joy! it was to photograph this lovely family. Such beautiful faces. Such gorgeous smiles. Such fun – and such love. While a Southern thunderstorm loomed on the horizon, our time together was short and sweet … but I wouldn’t have traded it for anything. True – I was honored to be a part of this family for a time. Even if only in spirit.

Thank you, Susan and Earl for sharing your family with me. Continue to love each other. Keep on keeping on. Enjoy.




And my favorite. A candid moment - a real moment - and one I'm glad I was waiting for ...


5 comments:

Jessica Swatts said...

Gorgeous! I love your black and white edits. They really pop!

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet! I love them!

the happy thomas family said...

thanks ... i love you both!

Nilla said...

What great pictures! Yes, Susan is such a sweet lady. As is Karen. What a precious gift you have given them :).

the happy thomas family said...

thank you, hila!