When I dropped off baby Jacob's package - I wanted to grab a couple of extra shots. My friend also wanted to take advantage of his alert, content mood - and get a few happy, bink-less shots (something we had struggled to acheive the first time around). I was - of course - thrilled to oblige. Like I mentioned - I really wanted to redo one of the images we captured at his newborn shoot. I wasn't completely happy with the one that I got that first afternoon. I'm not sure that I like this one more - but it is what it is. Enjoy.Tuesday, August 3, 2010
baby jacob | revisited
When I dropped off baby Jacob's package - I wanted to grab a couple of extra shots. My friend also wanted to take advantage of his alert, content mood - and get a few happy, bink-less shots (something we had struggled to acheive the first time around). I was - of course - thrilled to oblige. Like I mentioned - I really wanted to redo one of the images we captured at his newborn shoot. I wasn't completely happy with the one that I got that first afternoon. I'm not sure that I like this one more - but it is what it is. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
my heart has melted once again... Great Job!! xoxo
thank you, lara!
Oh he is just so precious... THANK YOU!
you're welcome, pam!
Post a Comment