Sunday, July 25, 2010

baby jacob | teaser


A brand new ball of fuzz.
Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Awwwwwwe. i love my lil guy's itty bitty toes.
Thanks for an incredible afternoon. Jacob slept all the way home and I couldn't help myself- I had to call Lara and tell her what a fantastic job you did. We are beyond grateful. Thanks so much.

I'm dying to see more.

the happy thomas family said...

you're so welcome, becky. you know i love to photograph your family! i'm glad jacob slept for you on the way home - and i loved holding him for so long (thanks!). i guess i'm just a boring, squishy, lump of a person that makes for good napping :) . thanks so much for the yummy brownies! only you would come to a complementary photo shoot, bearing gifts. i love you - and your family. thanks, again, for the wonderful opportunity.

Lara C. said...

Just checking in... Hehe.