Friday, April 30, 2010

here ye, here ye

All you girls – you know who you are – know that we talked about this a long, lonnngg time ago. Like first Twilight party, long time ago. I’m posting this here because I’d like to get more folks involved, if possible. Our numbers have dwindled majorly … and we need bodies. New blood. Fresh meat.

We talked about starting a monthly – girls only – get-together. We would do it on a rotating basis – taking turns being hosts. The original concept was to do a craft each time – either have a crop, have/teach an organized craft, or each just bring whatever they’re working on individually. I think, however, that we can take it up a notch and not limit ourselves to just crafts. I say we can do just about whatever we want to – have a game night, watch a movie, just stuff our faces. You get the picture.

I’d like to know what you girls think about this. I know many people have given me some suggestions already – just with things/projects that I do, that they would like to learn, or subjects they would like me to teach on. I want to know what your ideas are. What types of things would you like to bring to the table? What types of things would you like to learn? What types of things would you like to do?

I won’t do open invitations for these get-togethers on this blog, for obvious reasons. It will be personal invitation only. So – if you are interested, please let me know … and we’ll be sure to include you. The more the merrier!

4 comments:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

I would LOVE to and I will volunteer my cute little house for the venure. Cricut lesson????

Melody Stephens said...

I wanna come!

the happy thomas family said...

crystal --- sounds great! my friend, becky, in dothan also has a cricut. we'll have to get you two cuttin' fools together. i've never used one, but would love to learn!

mel --- of course, you can come. if you bring that pretty new baby, that is ... :)

Kira =] said...

Me + my George = Party!

nuf' said