Monday, May 11, 2009
and so it goes
Well, we are home from Atlanta where we attended our cousin Lauren's college graduation. We had an amazing trip - with lots of stories to tell. Just believe me when I say you won't want to miss it.
I am without a doubt - incredibly, exasperatingly and ridiculously - behind in posting the lives and times of us here on Woodburn Drive. Please bear with me as I attempt, over the next week or so, to bring you all up to speed.
Good times have been had by all. There is much - much - to tell.
On another note: I now have in my possession a 1000-piece Twilight puzzle. Who would like to come over and help me put it together? You know there will be a rip-roaring party involved along the way...
I am without a doubt - incredibly, exasperatingly and ridiculously - behind in posting the lives and times of us here on Woodburn Drive. Please bear with me as I attempt, over the next week or so, to bring you all up to speed.
Good times have been had by all. There is much - much - to tell.
On another note: I now have in my possession a 1000-piece Twilight puzzle. Who would like to come over and help me put it together? You know there will be a rip-roaring party involved along the way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh. my. goodness. I can't think of anything better than a 1000 piece twilight puzzle. Except perhaps the party that's behind it. :)
Can't wait to hear about your weekend adventures. I can imagine Ammon having the time of his life playing with all those puzzle pieces. Glad you made it home safe.
NEXT WEEKEND.........................................MY HOUSE 101 CANDLEWOOD IN ETOWN.............................................TWILIGHT PARTY REVISITED...............................................OH YEA.....................ITLL ROCK YOUR SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I vote for doing it at Crystal's & having the party! but not next weekend, maybe beginning of June when someone has a birthday? =]
Post a Comment