Thursday, April 30, 2009

if i couldn’t laugh…

... I would surely run screaming out of town.

Perhaps it is very appropriate that this child’s t-shirt reads, ‘Little Guy, BIG CRY’. Because this child is about to really have something to cry about.

Perhaps it is very comical that this child’s clothing is soaked to the gills with milk. Because this child feels it necessary to walk around with a mouth full of milk for 10 minutes, and then let it dribble out all over the house.

Perhaps it is very disgusting that this child’s mother is completely covered with said milk, and oatmeal and snot from both of their runny noses.

Perhaps it is very painful for said mother to endure the bruises and bloody lip sustained from this child’s temper tantrums. Not to mention the indentation in said mother’s foot created by this child’s new Transformer.

Yes --- it has been one of those days. Who am I kidding --- it has been one of those weeks, months, eons. If you call me on the phone – more than likely I will be deranged and incoherent. And if you drive down Woodburn Drive and hear a grown woman throwing a frenzied, panic-stricken fit – more than likely it is just my neighbor…

3 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

Thanks for the laugh Stacy. I totally feel for you. Ah the joys of Motherhood. I hope the rest of the day runs smoother for you. Good luck my friend. Hang in there.

Mom said...

Bring him to Aunt Kaye.......

Nilla said...

Sorry about the rough days!!! Hopefully it's just a stage that won't last long ;). The milk thing was funny, though. I know it's not really funny for you right now. But in the future, you'll laugh about it ;). In the meantime... don't cry over dribbled milk ? :)