Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Til that day you came along,
my heart was empty
like the soul was missing from a song.
And I thought I'd loved a few…
no one ever made me feel
the way that you do.

Hey, little boy
look what you do.
Oh, I love you.
Hey, little boy…
oh, I love you.

Well I know I'm not always right.
And boy, it breaks my heart
when I have to see you cry.
So many things I want to say.
Now I know that you're the reason that I'm here today.

Hey, little boy
look what you do.
Oh, I love you.

Hey, little boy
look what you do… and you do.
When all my love starts running thin,
I’ve got you… I’m okay then.
Hey, little boy… oh, I love you.

Hey, little boy
Oh, I love...
Hey little boy who I love...
Hey, little boy,
oh, I love you.
Lyrics adapted from: Cailin by Unwritten Law

1 comment: