Thursday, December 15, 2011

hila and jeremy | sneak peek

Short and sweet, and wonderfully candid. Just the way I like it.
How I loved spending that morning with my dear friend, Hila, and her special someone - during their recent visit from Washington. I was excited to meet Jeremy - who I’d heard so much about. And I was beyond thrilled to see Hila again - one of my dearest, sweetest, kindest, and most special friends. It had been too long.
Hila introduced Jeremy to many of our Southern charms - heat in November, humidity, red clay, cotton. Gnats. And as she did so - I enjoyed watching. Watching their connection. Noting their gestures. Their smiles. Their ease.
True. I could have stood idly by and watched all day. That’s how well they did them.
Thankful for the opportunity to capture their love? You bet. Thankful that they have it? More so.
Enjoy.














5 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

That's the sweet Beautiful Hila I know and love. Nicely done Stacy. I'm so happy that she's found love and doing so well.

brookeisacrazylady said...

Love the pictures hilarious looks beautiful

brookeisacrazylady said...

If we ever make it to Dothan again your hired

Nilla said...

Oh Stacy! I love you so! I am now smiling hugely hugely ;). Thank you thank you thank you for creating these treasured pictures and for taking the time to spend with us that day :). always treasured... always.

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!! Look how happy they are?!?! Oh, I love them. Stacy. You rocked this one.