
Saturday, September 3, 2011
wishing and hoping
Some say ‘leaving on a jet plane’.
I say, “Stick me on a train.”
This one, if you want specifics.

My, how I wish
I was on my way to Hogwarts this September 1st.
But whilst I am waiting for my trip to Platform 9 ¾
and dreaming of my
warm and cozy four-poster in Gryffindor Tower
and Chocolate Peppermint Toads ...
you, my dear readers,
have quite a lot to look forward to
on this most neglected of blogs.
So, until then ...
... I will be reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love curling up in my bed and reading HP... i always say that i feel like i'm in the 4 poster bed nice and warm as i read.... i love that u think of that too! short, sweet, and to the point post.. thanks!
ooops sorry- i forgot to sign off my other blog and change my username! ha!
Post a Comment