However, what I found sent a smile to my lips rather than an obscenity. Apparently this little boy has learned the time-honored lesson to always, always take the important stuff on road trips. In this case, his well-loved mimi (i.e.: blanket).
Friday, October 2, 2009
random acts of ammon | part two
So --- I saw this little something hanging out of Ammon’s Lightning McQueen car. This thought immediately interrupted the constant stream of conundrums that runs through my mind on a daily basis: “…and what does he have stashed in there now. Hopefully not another 3-day old sippy cup…”
However, what I found sent a smile to my lips rather than an obscenity. Apparently this little boy has learned the time-honored lesson to always, always take the important stuff on road trips. In this case, his well-loved mimi (i.e.: blanket).
However, what I found sent a smile to my lips rather than an obscenity. Apparently this little boy has learned the time-honored lesson to always, always take the important stuff on road trips. In this case, his well-loved mimi (i.e.: blanket).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment