
Eight years ago, on September 25th, a teenage boy left to serve the Lord. His experiences helped him grow. The Spirit of our Heavenly Father filled his heart. He returned two years later a man, knowing his mission –
and his great worth.
I am called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him. To stand in His place. To say and do what He himself would say and do if He were personally ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts. My words are His words and my doctrine is His doctrine. My commission is to do what He wants done. To say what He wants said. To be a living, modern witness in word and deed of the divinity of His great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling.

This man leaves behind him a great legacy. And there will be another Elder Thomas that will wear his tag. How honored I am to be this man’s companion – to be the mother of this next witness.
How I wonder what our Father in Heaven has planned for these little hands.
7 comments:
I love you so -------- mom
I love that picture of Ammon, it gave me goose bumps, what an awesome future missionary he will be.
That is such a great picture! So cute!
He is so cute (both, of course). Can't wait until Christmas. Aunt Kaye
What an amazing picture! You are so creative... and talented! I'm sure with parents like you and Brian, he'll be sure to be a great missionary :).
Ammon has a lot to be thankful for with the parents he has! Sounds like we might get to see you guys at Christmas???
kim - yes we will be down for christmas, if not before. the plan is to stay for about a week, but that is still up in the air. hope we will be able to spend some time with you guys! have your tennis shoes ready... ammon is a hard one to keep up with these days...
Post a Comment